【TMU CFC COVID19 Epidemic Prevention Measures】
1. Operation hours are limited to 9am～5pm. 24hr self-service is temporarily suspended. Weekends and holidays are closed.
2. All instruments are available to trained and authorized users only.
a. All operation lecture, written test and operation test are temporarily suspended.
3. Online and phone consultations are available.
a. CFC will provide online consultation links.
4. All visitors must provide valid personal ID at 3F entrance.
a. Must provide personal Taiwan ID or official TMU university ID.
b. Absolutely no entry will be granted without proper ID.
5. Epidemic prevention triage criteria: weekly A/B group rotation at CFC.
a. All users are STRONGLY recommended to work with the same CFC group (A or B) bi-weekly.
All labs must coordinate assistants, students, and postdocs accordingly.
Certain core/instrument can provide one-person per room self-service by appointment.
Certain core/instrument can provide fee-for-service. Please contact CFC for details.
CFC also provide sample drop-off sites for users (@ 3F entrance).
6. Space regulation.
a. When possible, core/instrument will provide one-person per room service.
b. Otherwise, maximum of 4 people per room.